photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

So What Wednesday..

So What Wednesday

  • So what if I have only been able to complete ourf things on my summer bucket list. 
Summer Bucket List

  • So what if I'm eating out three times this week. It's summer and I'm tired of being stressed out over everything I eat and do. I'm going to relax and have some fun before summer is over. 
Kind of my motto this summer! lol

  • So what if I let my child watch an hour of TV in the morning just so I can drink my coffee and watch the Today show... (Before I had kids I totally judged people who let their kids watch TV)
  • So what that I have two weeks before vacation and three before I go back to school and have yet to lose a SINGLE pound all freakin summer! 
  • So what that my two year old doesn't want to potty train. I mean you don't see kids go to school in diapers so it has to happen at some point. 

Hope you all have a great Hump Day!! Check back tomorrow for my July goals recap and my August goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment