photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Saturday Weigh-In

So even though it's Sunday I weighed yesterday before heading to STL for the day. I told myself that no matter what the scale said I wouldn't let it ruin my day. I am down 1.4 pounds! Finally a loss!!

We went to see the Cardinals play the Marlins yesterday so by the time I got home I was pooped. I'm pretty sure I sweat so much I had to have lost at least 5 pounds! Needless to say I skipped the 30 Day Shred, but I got up this morning and kicked it in gear. I didn't want to and my legs and arms were shaking, but I know that is has to be done! I'm a little behind so tomorrow will start day 6 of the shred. My plan is to start level 2 workouts on Saturday.

I will leave you with some pics from STL! Hope y'all have a great weekend and finish strong!





No comments:

Post a Comment