photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

30 Day Shred Level Two Hell

I started level two last Monday because I was feeling crazy! I was doing AWESOME!! until Friday came.. I decided to take the day off because I was dying. I felt really light headed and was having super bad headaches. Well one day led to another, and needless  to say I haven't done the 30 day shred since Thursday. So even though today is July 17th, I'm only on day 10 of the challenge.

EPIC FAIL!!

However, today is a new day so I'm up and at em'... Today I will do the 30 day shred level two, run a mile, track my food, and drink my water. I have learned this past year that just because you fall off the wagon, it doesn't mean you have to give up and quit. Just get back up the next day and get with it. I felt so much better when I felt like I was dying at the end of everyday because I know that meant that my body was changing.

So remember, even if you feel like giving up or that you have screwed up too much, get back up and get on that horse and get with it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment