photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Friday, July 5, 2013

Fourth of July Recap

Hope you all had a great 4th of July!!

I got up with the intentions of doing the 30 Day Shred before we headed to my parents for a BBQ. However, I had my hair done the day before and I wasn't about to have to redo all that hard work Ashley did.  So I got ready and told myself I would definitely workout when we got home.


Love my new scarf!!


The Princess enjoyed her ice cream!

We got home early and I complete day 3 of the 30 day shred. I was really sore and wasn't sure how it was going to go, but I'm learning that it's getting easier!

Today will be day four and as soon as the Princess is napping I will be completing day 4! I will be weighing myself tomorrow morning before heading to STL to watch my favorite baseball team -- The Cardinals!! Woot woot!

Hope y'all had a great fourth and I will be posting to update you on the weekly weigh-in and how I survived eating healthy at the baseball game!

Follow me on Instagram for more updates. @cdecker0

No comments:

Post a Comment