Although I normally do all our meal planning on the weekend, we were SUPER busy this weekend so I'm just now getting around to it. Here is our plan for the next three days!
If I eat breakfast it normally consists of either: eggs, bacon, cheese, and fruit
or waffles plain with coffee. I'm not much of a breakfast eater, but I know that it is necessary.
For lunch I keep lunchables, lean pockets, and sandwich stuff on hand.
This is of course my "summer" schedule, and once I start back to school my meal plans will look A LOT different.
Anyone have any good recipes for pork chops that are point friendly?!
As always Follow me on Instagram @queenofpoints
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Monday, July 28, 2014
This week I'm saying SO What!?! to...
1. So what if I haven't blogged in AGES! I'm back in business. It's something that I truly missed, and although it is hard to keep up with during the school year I REALLY want too!
2. So what if we now have 3 cars and only two drivers. The dealership tried to give us $1,500 for our car and I was like NO WAY! We will sell this thing on our own! Meanwhile I'm rollin' in this baby..
3. So what if this kid has eaten more sweets this summer than she's eaten in her whole life. She literally takes two bites and she's done, and she looks so stinkin' cute when licking a cupcake!!
4. So what if I've tried all summer to perfect this hairstyle and still nothing. I'm not giving up!!
Monday!! Most weeks I loathe Monday, because I know it's the beginning of another week, but since I've changed my weigh-in days to Monday I look forward to it because it's a BRAND new week!
First with my weigh-in. After having gained for the past two weeks I finally had a loss!!
Overall I'm still up quite a bit from the school year end, but I'm not dwelling on it, I'm moving on and making changes.
I read a post this morning from Operation Skinny Jeans whom I love!! She talked about making little changes every day which totally makes sense! So many times I throw myself into something that I NEVER intend to do long term - no carbs, whole 30, etc. I don't do well with being so restricted for long periods of time. I think this is why I love Weight Watchers so much. You have options, and while you could use all your points to eat a pizza everyday and that's it, I choose not to because I like to get the most bang for my buck. I like at the end of the day seeing everything I've eaten and still stayed within my points.
So my weeklies goals for this week are as follows:
1. I won't drink my calories - excluding wine :) - I'm going to drink LOTS of water, coffee, tea, and diet soda only. I normally do pretty good with this, but those stinkin cherry limeaids from Sonic are my weakness!!
2. Move everyday. Whether it's walking up and down the street, or having a dance party with the Princess I'm going to move. It's been a LONG time since I've done anything so I'm keeping my expectations low and just going to do it.
3. Plan and stick to it!! I always have a great plan! It's just the sticking to it that sucks. I can do it though, and this blog will keep me accountable!
So here's to a new week!
Sunday, July 6, 2014
Can I just say I'm in paradise!?
What's weight watchers again!? No, but seriously. Vacation is hard for me! The first day of traveling I ate like crap and paid for it. I have had a headache for three days, I'm bloated, and I just feel crappy.
My goal for this week is to make good choices. Obviously a burger and fries are not going to get me closer towards my goal. I'm not going to beat myself up about what I eat, but I am going to make good choices that will make me feel good and not sick.
How do you stay on track on vacation?