photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Meal Planning Tuesday

Although I normally do all our meal planning on the weekend, we were SUPER busy this weekend so I'm just now getting around to it. Here is our plan for the next three days!
I don't put breakfast or lunch into my meal planning because I never know from day to day what I will be doing.
If I eat breakfast it normally consists of either: eggs, bacon, cheese, and fruit
or waffles plain with coffee. I'm not much of a breakfast eater, but I know that it is necessary.
For lunch I keep lunchables, lean pockets, and sandwich stuff on hand.

This is of course my "summer" schedule, and once I start back to school my meal plans will look A LOT different.

Anyone have any good recipes for pork chops that are point friendly?!

As always Follow me on Instagram @queenofpoints

No comments:

Post a Comment