photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Monday, July 28, 2014

Back to School... Well almost

Monday!! Most weeks I loathe Monday, because I know it's the beginning of another week, but since I've changed my weigh-in days to Monday I look forward to it because it's a BRAND new week!

First with my weigh-in. After having gained for the past two weeks I finally had a loss!!
Overall I'm still up quite a bit from the school year end, but I'm not dwelling on it, I'm moving on and making changes. 

I read a post this morning from Operation Skinny Jeans whom I love!! She talked about making little changes every day which totally makes sense! So many times I throw myself into something that I NEVER intend to do long term - no carbs, whole 30, etc. I don't do well with being so restricted for long periods of time. I think this is why I love Weight Watchers so much. You have options, and while you could use all your points to eat a pizza everyday and that's it, I choose not to because I like to get the most bang for my buck. I like at the end of the day seeing everything I've eaten and still stayed within my points. 

So my weeklies goals for this week are as follows:

1. I won't drink my calories - excluding wine :) - I'm going to drink LOTS of water, coffee, tea, and diet soda only. I normally do pretty good with this, but those stinkin cherry limeaids from Sonic are my weakness!!

2. Move everyday. Whether it's walking up and down the street, or having a dance party with the Princess I'm going to move. It's been a LONG time since I've done anything so I'm keeping my expectations low and just going to do it. 

3. Plan and stick to it!! I always have a great plan! It's just the sticking to it that sucks. I can do it though, and this blog will keep me accountable!

So here's to a new week! 

Check back this week to keep me accountable and to see my menu plan for the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment