photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend Recap and Phone Dump

Good Morning Yall! Hope you had a great weekend! Ours was filled with busy craziness! Normally I would be linking up with Operation Skinny Jeans for my weekly goals, but lezz be honest.. I haven't really been hitting those goals and this week I will be getting ready for vacation so I know that it will be an unpredictable week.

Thursday I took the Princess to a water park close to where we live. She had a blast!

We had to stop and take a selfie!
We also had an ice cream treat. This is her "cheese" face.

 Friday we headed to Springtown to meet some friends. Their daughter just turned one so we met for dinner and some frozen yogurt!

Shirt from Target!

 

Saturday we had some friends over. They have three girls and this is the aftermath of 4 little girls all under the age of 7. You can definitely tell they had fun!!



 
 
Hope you guys had a great weekend as well! Tomorrow look for my post about getting ready for a week of vacation with a two year old!!
 
Follow me on Instagram and MyFitnessPal at cdecker0
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment