photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Monday, August 19, 2013

Phone Dump Monday

I'm back to the grind today after what seems the shortest summer ever.

Friday we returned from vacation where I went into full panic mode knowing that I had to have everything put back together and ready to go by Monday! 

Friday night I made this little gem for my classroom. My first DIY project of the summer two days before it's over. So ashamed....

Saturday morning I let my baby Daddy sleep in while the Princess and I snuggled on the couch. 


Saturday night we went out with some friends and their kiddos for dinner and them headed back to our house for a bonfire. I don't know where y'all live, but the weather here in the Midwest has been AMAZING!! I am taking advantage of it everyday I can!

Sunday we went to church and then I spent the day cleaning. My house is a hot mess (look for that post soon) so I had to do something. I then laid out my outfits and the Princesses outfits for the week. I ended my weekend by enjoying my final bubble bath of the summer.

Not too much fun here, but it was definitely relaxing. 

Bring on the Red Bull friends because 4:45 comes early and sometimes you need something more than coffee. Have a great work week y'all!!

Follow me on Instagram and MyFitnessPal at cdecker0

No comments:

Post a Comment