photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bring on the Routine!!

Weight loss has been put on the back burner for me the last couple months weeks, but now school is back in session and I'm back to a routine! 

I get up around 4:45-5:30, depending on how tired I am or if I want to do my hair or not so I'm trying to figure out a way to get my booty out of bed in the morning and workout. I am NOT a morning person. I enjoy getting up, drinking a cup of coffee, and then lazily taking my time to get ready. I hate getting up and immediately stressing out. I like to ease into my day. So how does a person who is like this start to work out in the morning? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!! I know that if I don't workout first thing, I will be WAY too tired to do it when I get home. 2nd graders wear me out!!

I have also done a bit of meal planning, which I'm SUPER proud of. I planned out all my meals for the rest of August, and first couple weeks of September. One of my biggest down falls is eating out. I come home from work - my feet hurt, I'm tired, cranky, and all I want to do is eat my feelings Mexican. Having a meal plan with lots of crock pot meal ideas will hopefully help me.

So here's to starting over, getting serious, and not giving up.

Be looking for my posts on some new healthy meals I plan on trying. 

As always follow me on Instagram and MyFitnessPal at cdecker0

No comments:

Post a Comment