photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Friday, August 16, 2013

Five on Friday

Linking up with Darci for Five on Friday today.
As my summer comes to an end I want to reflect on all the things I loved about my summer!

                                     {ONE}


We got the Princess a new swing set for her Birthday and she loved it. We spent so much time outside enjoying the awesome weather we have had. I will miss swinging every morning before we would go on a walk. 

                               {TWO}


Laying out by the pool! Vacation is over and school starts Monday. I'm sure going to miss this relaxation!!

                  {THREE}


Snap chat!? Gotta love this app! You can send the most inappropriate pictures and they only last for 10 seconds. Amazing! This photo is courtesy of the Dixie Stampede and my sister!

                 {FOUR}


 

Starbucks and Caramel. Enough said!

             {FIVE}

As much as I love summer, I'm so very excited to start a new school year with my new kiddos! I love getting ready for them!!

Hope you all have a great weekend and I will see you back here bright and early on Monday morning!!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and MyFitnessPal at cdecker0

No comments:

Post a Comment