photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Friday, August 2, 2013

Five on Friday

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Liking up for Five on Friday again!!

1. I'm obsessed with a new book written by one of my friends about adoption! I read the whole book in one night. It's a must read for anyone thinking about adoption!

Love Connection by Jamie Ward and Lesa Childress


2. SLEEP!!! About twice a year I wear out and right now is one of those times. I'm exhausted. My body physically hurts and I have a constant headache. I just need a good couple days to relax and sleep! Somehow even though I don't work during the summer I am just as tired as I am during the school year. Crazy!! Anyone else so busy?


3. My new coffee maker! I love being able to make one cup of coffee at a time and in any flavor! The donut shops coconut mocha is my favorite. It's like desert in your mouth, but without the calories. Delicious!

Mr Coffee Maker


4. Vacation is one week from today! Holla!! We go to the same place every summer and it's always the best, most, relaxing 7 days of my year. I can't wait! I have already started laying out the Princesses clothes!

5. Oxiclean! I had a yard sale last week and was totally about to sell some of the Princesses clothes that had stains on them and a lady mentioned Oxiclean works wonders. It's changed my life! I saved at least 4 outfits thanks to this goodness! Where has this been all my life!?

Sorry for the dark picture. Laundry room light is out and you have to be a giant to change the light bulb.

No comments:

Post a Comment