photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

So What Wednesday!!

Linking up with Shannon for So What Wednesday again!!


So What Wednesday
* So what if I have eaten Andy's frozen custard TWICE this week! It was delicious and I don't really regret it! Neither did this little one, who ate ice cream at midnight. Bad parenting!!



* So what if it took us 3x to take a picture of ourselves. We're bad at the selfie thing!

* So what if the only thing I will be doing today is laying out. I need to be thinking about school, and school, and school again, but I will do that on Friday when I get back to town and will probably have a panic attack! 

*So what if The Princess hasn't gone to bed before 10 all week. Next week I will for sure regret this decision, but for now we are making the most of our last week of summer. 


Happy Hump Day y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment