photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

So What Wednesday!?

Life After I Dew
HALLA-LUYER it is Wednesday! Can I get an Amen!?



So I'm linking up with Darci and Shannon For So what Wednesday!?

* So what if I have yet to make it to see a 4:30 am workout. Getting Up that early is for the birds. I have to workout at night. End of story. 
* So what if all of our meals this week have came from the Crockpot. I can not cook dinner, workout, clean the house, and play with the Princess all before her 7:30 pm bath. I get home at 5 people. 
* So what if I can't secretly wait for the new season of the Voice -- Mmmm Usher! 



* So what if I need to be doing this months budget but instead am watching  The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I have a severe addiction to reality TV!
* So what if I have to go to bed at 9 pm. If I don't go to bed early I will literally eat until I fall asleep. #fatgirlproblems
* So what if it's Wednesday and I have yet to do lesson plans. Next week is a short week due to the holiday so I'm hoping I can get them done this weekend. 

Hope y'all have a Happy Hump Day! I know I am ready for Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment