photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Friday, January 3, 2014

Five on Friday




I've been hating on myself hard core lately, so finding five things I'm totally in love with right now was the perfect post for me!

1. I'm in love with this camera strap. Santana brought me a new camera so this is the perfect accessory for it!

2. I'm loving my winter centerpiece!



I bought it at a craft show and I absolutely love it!! It looks great with my rustic table!

3. Bath and Body Works is having their Semi-Annual sale. Holla!! ( in my loudest Oprah voice) So I picked up some of this stuff which is a little slice of heaven. 

It made everything smell amazing and I'm sure I feel less stressed. It could be the wine though. ;)

4. 

Luna Bars have been my saving grace this week. They're low in calories and exactly what I need after a workout. Plus they taste like amazing chocatlety goodness!!

5. 

This is how I'm spending my last weekend of Christmas break -- in a condo, relaxing drinking margaritas with my family. Soo needed before I start back to the grind! 

Hope y'all have a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday with a weigh in and what I've been eating! 

Follow me on Instagram and MyFitnessPal at cdecker0

No comments:

Post a Comment