photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Monday, January 13, 2014

My Weekends Include napping and food prepping...

Since I'm back to a full week of school this week I knew I had to food prep this weekend!

One of my main problems is that by the time I get home from school I don't want to cook, so I have learned I MUST food prep! 

Last night I made up my roast for tonight's dinner. Just a roast, baby carrots, red potatoes, mushroom soup mix, and a can of cream of mushroom soup. Then I put it in the refrigerator so when I woke up this morning all I had to do was put it in the crockpot holder and turn on. 

I had cooked up some taco meat earlier in the weekend and had some peppers that needed badly to be used so I decided to make stuffed peppers that I could throw in the crockpot Tuesday night. I found a recipe on Pinterest but didn't have all the stuff so I just did my thing. 

This mixture includes a can of corn, a can of tomato soup, hamburger, and taco seasoning. 

I then put that in the peppers and wrapped it in plastic wrap. On Tuesday I will put some reduced fat cheddar cheese on top and place it in the crockpot. I also plan on making some rice to go with it. Should be delicious!!


For my lunches I grilled up some chicken and made up my salads for the next couple days. 

I'm super excited to (fingers crossed) be AHEAD of the game this week. I am doing the Skinny Meg diet bet and I have to lose that 4%!!

Of course what would be a weekend without a good nap! 

I'm going to miss those this week! 

Hope y'all have a great week! 

What do you do to food prep and prepare for your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment