photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

So What Wednesday Link Up!?!

Life After I Dew



Linking up for so what Wednesday with Darci and Shannon!

- So what if I'm starting over because I ate my way out of the house during the Snowpocolypse of 2014.
- So what if this is my laundry room's current status -- be looking for a post on that soon!



- So what if I threw away two trash bags full of expired or stale food from the pantry. I'm sort of a hoarder, yet looking at the rooms in my house you would never know that because I hide it well.
- So what if I went 6 days without drinking a diet coke, and then have had one every day since Sunday. I have decided there are some things I can give up and some I can't and diet coke might not be one of them. We shall see.
- So what if school was suppose to start on Monday, but due to the HUGE amount of snow we have yet to go. I'm pretty sure I will be in school till June.
- So what if I started my new Diet Bet with Skinny Meg yet didn't meal plan tonight. I am going first thing in the morning to the grocery store to get my rear in gear! Failure to plan is planning to fail. 
- So what if I have yet to write lesson plans and we may or may not go back to school tomorrow. My goal is to get that together today. 

Hope y'all have a Happy Hump Day! 

Follow me on Instagram and MyFitnessPal at cdecker0

No comments:

Post a Comment