photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday Link Up!

This has been the shortest longest week of my life! Yesterday was day 1 back of school after a 2 week break and then 3 snow days. To say the least the kiddos were SUPER excited to be back and honestly I am too! I NEED routine like Miley needs to Twerk.. :) hmm...

One:
This from Etsy needs to hop in my cart and get to my house ASAP! My bathroom would look fabulous with this in it! Anyone crafty want to make this for me!? Anyone? 

Two:
Let's be honest.. I'm getting older and, as much as I would like to thing that I don't have wrinkles - I do! This little number from Mary Kay has been a life saver! 

Three:
This was my school bag this morning and I LOVE how healthy it was and how great it felt to be prepared. I food prepped like a champ Wednesday night so I could have everything ready for the hubby and I. 

Four: 
The Princess needed to take a bath like Mommy so - bubbles and candles it is! I love how girly she is and how in love with her mommy she is. So snuggly!!

Five:

No Need to explain. :)

Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend! I'll be back Monday to let you know how the eating healthy is going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment