photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Monday, January 6, 2014

Good grief!!


So I decided to really get serious December 29th and I did totally awesome until this happened.

I have been locked inside my house for two days! Thus this took place...
 
So today I will get back to the grind - even though it's a snow day I plan on getting up early and getting in some Jillian Michaels. I WILL not be a statistic. I WILL not be one of those people who quits  after a week. I am making a life change and therefore have to make good choices daily. 

This post was going to be about the good food I had been eating so here are some of those meals!

Breakfast:

I've been eating a half of a low carb tortilla, two scrambled eggs, two pieces of center cut bacon, a pinch of cheddar cheese, and franks hot sauce. This breakfast is so filling and comes up to about 240 calories. 
I also had this one morning. A low carb tortilla, tablespoon of soy butter, drizzle of honey, mini chocolate chips, and slices of a banana. Not really my favorite, but something new. 

Lunch: 
Sorry for the half eaten food! I realized I hadn't taken a picture until I was almost done. I made some tuna salad at the beginning of the week and divided it into serving sizes for calorie purposes. I have a serving of tuna salad, Swiss cheese, two slices of 45 calorie bread, and some pineapples. Again it's very filling and low in calories. 

Dinner: 

This was delicious and so super easy! A hamburger patty, half a slice of Swiss cheese, a baked sweet potatoe with a little butter and cinnamon, and sautéed vegetables. 

What are your favorite healthy eating recipes? How are you doing on your New Year goals? 

Don't forget to follow me on MyFitnessPal and Instagram at cdecker0


No comments:

Post a Comment