photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekly Goals Link Up


Operation Skinny Jeans

This weekend I ate like a pregnant lady, so I'm over it and moving on!! I was too stressed out last week to post my weekly goals, but this week is a new week and I have 1.5 days left of school!! Can I get a whoo whoo!?! Anyone who is a teacher feels my pain right now. Kids are crazy. I'm crazy. I need a break!!

Anyway, on to my weekly goals.

Goal One: As part of the 10 week challenge our goal is to TRACK, TRACK, TRACK! That is my main goal! Tracking is huge! Plus I can't decide whether to cancel my weight watchers subscription or not, so this will definitely let me know if I need to keep it or can just track calories with MyFitnessPal.

Goal Two: I missed out on last weeks mini challenge which was to drink water so that is goal two this week. DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG! Less soda and more water!

Goal Three: Get my house cleaned!! My daughter turns 2 next Monday, and her birthday party is this Saturday so I have to get my house in order.

It's summertime people so let's kick it in gear! It's time to change our lives and feel better about ourselves.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a teacher, but I can only imagine how much you're looking forward to the end of the year!

    Great goals! Tracking is key - I think that's why I'm so off lately, I keep convincing myself I don't have time. Of course, if I ate like I was supposed to it would take less time!!!

    My personal preference was WW, but I'm too cheap now. I'll be interested to see which you choose.

    Kristin
    www.likea2-year-old.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I too ate like a pregnant lady! I also was doing poorly with my water take and haven't really been tracking lately. But! I am back at it and glad you are too!!
    Sherry
    www.sexyheffer.com

    ReplyDelete