photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Friday, May 3, 2013

Currently

Well here in Bipolar Missouri it's SNOWING!!! There is a winter weather advisory out! This is just crazy. I have been preparing for summer by getting all my summer scents ready for my house. (I'm OBSESSED with scentsy!!)

So all my new summer scents are helping my dream of beaches, even though it's 32 degrees outside.

Needless to say the 10 Week Challenge with Operation Skinny Jeans Week 1 has been a challenge. I am SUCH a stress eater, and I have had the most stressful week at school.

Monday: I did awesome!! 12 points under my weight watcher points goal and I refrained from eating the DELICIOUS disgusting Mint Chocolate Chip Klondike Bar that was in the freezer.

Tuesday: I did ok. I leave the house early and I have to eat in the car, so I didn't get a good breakfast in and was starving by lunch. Then the lunch ladies fixed my favorite meal Taco Salad!! WHoop Whoop for some Elementary school food. I got home with the best of intentions to eat good, and my husband wanted Mexican. So I got fajitas, but only ate one shell and like half a basket of chips. (Mexican food is another crazy obsession of mine.)

Wednesday: Oh I totally forgot about the horribleness I induldged in until I started to write this... BURGER KING!! Oh boy, I digress because I would rather not even think about the 1,200 calorie DINNER I consumed.
 
 
Thursday: I think I ate a good lunch, but I'm still struggling with breakfast. I need some really good ideas!! Someone let me know what you eat on the run!! I cooked BBQ chicken, Mac and Cheese, Green Beans, Cottage Cheese, Cucumbers and Onions, and Rolls. It was good, and not to dense calorie wise, because I just had a little bit of everything.
 
Friday: I woke up with a horrible sore throat. I'm still pretty sure I'm dying. So I haven't had much of an appetite. I had some grapes and then tomato soup for dinner.
 
Good News: Tomorrow is a new day, and I have Saturday and Sunday to get my rear in gear to make sure I hit that goal of losing 2 pounds this week.
 
Bad News: My food choices are really poor. I need to get better!
 
It's the freakin' weekend ya'll so have you some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment