photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Friday, September 6, 2013

Five on Friday!

School is back in session and I have survived a whole two weeks!! Whoop Whoop!! Such sweet kiddos full of SOOO much energy!

Linking up for Five on Friday!



1. I'm in huge puffy heart love with this foundation! It's by Jane Iredale and I love it! I was worried since it is just a powder that it wouldn't cover, but it covers better than any other mineral foundation I have ever used. 


2. I'm loving that Walmart (yes I said Walmart) had all their maxi dresses on sale for $5. That is a freakin steal and I have NO problem wearing Walmart clothes, especially for $5! 

3. Did anyone catch the big Labor Day sale at the ZigZag Stripe!? Amazing!! I just got my order with these amazing new dresses! You must check them out! Sizes small-3x large! (P.S. I'm not getting paid to say that, I just love them!)



4. I loved this super short work week we had! I think every weekend should be a 3 day weekend! 

5. I'm in love with that fact I was raised in a small town. We had my grandpas visitation tonight and it was so nice to see everyone from my childhood. It is such a loving and caring community and in times of sorrow they really pull together and give each other support! Awesome feeling!!

Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday for my weekly goals!!

Follow me on MyFitnessPal and Instagram at cdecker0 

No comments:

Post a Comment