Linking up for Five on Friday!
1. I'm in huge puffy heart love with this foundation! It's by Jane Iredale and I love it! I was worried since it is just a powder that it wouldn't cover, but it covers better than any other mineral foundation I have ever used.
2. I'm loving that Walmart (yes I said Walmart) had all their maxi dresses on sale for $5. That is a freakin steal and I have NO problem wearing Walmart clothes, especially for $5!
3. Did anyone catch the big Labor Day sale at the ZigZag Stripe!? Amazing!! I just got my order with these amazing new dresses! You must check them out! Sizes small-3x large! (P.S. I'm not getting paid to say that, I just love them!)
4. I loved this super short work week we had! I think every weekend should be a 3 day weekend!
5. I'm in love with that fact I was raised in a small town. We had my grandpas visitation tonight and it was so nice to see everyone from my childhood. It is such a loving and caring community and in times of sorrow they really pull together and give each other support! Awesome feeling!!
Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday for my weekly goals!!
Follow me on MyFitnessPal and Instagram at cdecker0