photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Whole 30 Day 0!

Hey ya'll! It's Whole 30 Day 0 which means I'm preppin' like a pro yo!


I've mapped out my calendar



I've got my grocery list ready and I'm headed to the store to get my stuff in gear. I cleaned out my pantry last night and donated all of this junk to some friends...


I couldn't believe how many carbs I was keeping around the house!?!

Tonight I'm prepping my smoothies for breakfast and my salad for lunches this week. I've been having trouble determining what type of dressing to use, but I made a big thing of spicy shredded chicken so I'm going to put that on top of my salad and use that as my dressing. 

Here's to hoping day 1 goes great with no caffeine headaches and lots of energy! Let's do this thang!

No comments:

Post a Comment