photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekly Goals!

So last week I had the goal to track my food even if it grossed me out, and oh my! I eat Soooo much crap it's ridiculous! By the grace of God I lost weight - very little, but it's better than a gain! 

So I'm linking up again with Amy for my weekly goals. 

button

Goal One:
   Drink water! I do ok during the work week, but the weekend is full of coffee! I must get water in my system!!

Goal Two: 
   Don't eat out, until the weekend! I have planned meals Monday-Thursday and then the husband and I are going away for the weekend for our anniversary! 

Goal three:
  Stop spending money! I want to be debt free and I can't be debt free if I keep acting stupid with money!


Hope y'all have a good week and keep up with your goals. 

Planned blogs for the week include, my dinner recipe plans for the week, a day in my life, and my loves! 


No comments:

Post a Comment