photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Normal Day




I love when bloggers post about a day in their life. It lets me know that they are real! So I thought I would give it a try!


This is what time I set my alarm for. I don't like being rushed and I try to get to school early so I can leave right after I'm done. Like the cracked screen? Anyone feeling sorry for me can totally hook me up with a new apple! :)


I wake up and immediately get a cup of coffee. It's the only way I can survive! 

Forgot to take a before pic, but I'm almost ready! Love that messy bathroom!? Keepin it real folks!

The Princess normally eats breakfast on the bed while watching Doc McStuffins while I get ready. I'm blessed in that her daddy takes her to daycare so I don't have to worry about getting her ready every morning. 

Typical bumper to bumper traffic. I work on a military base so we have to go through a checkpoint every morning. 




I hang out with kids all day! Best job ever!

I get out of school at 3:45, pick up the Princess by 4:30 and then on to making dinner. On tonight's menu Lasagna (new recipe) 


Disclaimer - the above dinner was gross! It called for taco seasoning in the ground beef. It tasted like Mexican lasagna. Not my cup of tea. 

We then normally do some snuggling and relaxing before bath and bed time at 7:30. This may seem early but this child has slept through the night since she was 4 weeks old and her schedule has never changed. Read Baby Wise!

I try to go to bed by 10:00 so I can lay in bed and watch the news before falling asleep. Sometimes I stay up super late reading blogs and pinteresting, but most nights I'm beat! 

So what do y'all's normal days looks like? I just realized I forgot lunch and breakfast. Lol my days are crazy if ya can't tell!

Follow me on Instagram and MyFitnessPal at cdecker0 and thanks for following me on BlogLovin!!











No comments:

Post a Comment