photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Monday, October 14, 2013

Phone Dump Monday!



Hey y'all it's Monday and I am dragging! The Mr. and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this weekend!!


Saturday morning we got up and headed out! The night before the Princess stayed at my mom and dads so I got an entire nights rest! I slept from 11 p.m. - 9 a.m. without getting up once! It was amazing!!!

I dropped my iPhone the day before and the back glass shattered so first thing we went and got the 5c. Love it! It's hot pink and is much faster than my iPhone 4. We did a little shopping, had Starbucks, 

ate the most delicious steak I have ever eaten in my entire life, 
and went to Piano bar.

In the Mr.s defense, the flash was really bright. He wasn't intoxicated! :)

Sunday morning I laid in bed until 9:00!! 

If you're not a mom then you can't fully appreciate that, but someday you will! We got to relax and lounge around and then finally headed home. I'm blessed to have parents that can take care of the Princess while we were gone. We hardly ever get to get away just the two of us so it was very needed!

My weekend ended with some snuggle time with the Princess. 

I hope you all had a great weekend! Here's to getting back on track with my eating this week since I ate CRAPPY this weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment