photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year New You Planning


Took the plunge Saturday and made a big decision -- We joined a gym!

My parents told us over Christmas that we're going to Flordia in July and I immediately thought, "OH NO!"

I can not look like I do now at a beach in 7 months and be happy. I will not have pictures of my daughters first time at the beach with me being the beached whale. So it's going down! We're getting serious at this household and losing weight!!


I've been meal planning, grocery shopping, and food prepping like it's my job. I REFUSE to give up and REFUESE to fail again...

I've been finishing healthy recipes and finding some running plans because this momma is getting fit! 



 2014 will be the best year of my life! 

- I will not eat my feelings. I will not drink my calories. I will not eat junk that makes me feel like junk. I can do this and I will do this!

Phillippians 4:13

What's your plan for the new year? Any goals?




No comments:

Post a Comment