photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekly Goals

There are roughly 10 weeks before I leave for Florida and I am ready to rock this thing!

I want it bad this time. I'm determined to take it one day at a time and not give up. I'm prepped and ready for this week, so bring it on! 

Here is how my week will go. 

Monday: 
  Breakfast - Bagel thin with 1 oz fat free cream cheese / banana (4 points plus)
  Lunch - Creamy Tomato Soup  ( 5 points)
  Dinner - Tuna salad on a sandwich thin/cucumber slices -  Guessing around 7 points?
  Snacks - WW popcorn (3 points) , yogurt ( 2 points) , grapes, pineapple, reduced fat cheez-its (4       points)

Tuesday:
   Breakfast - Bagel thin with 1 oz fat free cream cheese / banana (4 points plus)
   Lunch - I will be on a field trip so most likely a PB/Jelly Sandwich and Chips (points to be determined)
   Dinner - Crockpot Lasagna ( online WW recipe) = 10 points per serving
   Snacks -  WW popcorn (3 points) , yogurt ( 2 points) , grapes, pineapple

Wednesday:
   Breakfast - Bagel thin with 1 oz fat free cream cheese / banana (4 points plus)
   Lunch - SmartOne
   Dinner - Parmesan Crusted Tilapia/ Steamed Veggies =  (Rough guess 8 points?)
    Snacks -  WW popcorn (3 points) , yogurt ( 2 points) , grapes, pineapple

Thursday:
     Breakfast - Turkey and Cheese lunchable (6 points) I'll be eating in my car.
     Lunch - SmartOne or eating out something sensible (It's a meeting day)
     Dinner - Shrimp/Chicken Fajitas (points to be determined) 

Friday:
    Breakfast - Turkey and Cheese lunchable (6 points) I'll be eating in my car, again.)
    Lunch - SmartOne or eating out something sensible (It's another meeting day.)
   Dinner - To be determined.. We're headed to SDC for the weekend.

I know that I won't stick to this plan exactly but this gives me a rough idea of my food choices for the week to stay within my points plus value for each day. I would like to try not to use any of my extra points because I will be eating out a lot Thursday - Saturday and will need those extra points those days.

My challenges for myself this week are:
      **To get at least 10,000 steps each day using my fitbit flex.
      ** To workout 3x using my new Jillian Michael DVD.
     ** No Fast Food
     ** No REAL soda

No comments:

Post a Comment