photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Sunday, April 7, 2013

New Week New Plan

Anyone ever notice how you have the best of intentions and then something comes up (beer, cheeseburgers, French fries). You too tired, or too something to do the right thing? I have been like that for weeks! My motivation as been ZERO!!  I emailed one of my favorite bloggers a few weeks ago SkinnyMeg and she emailed me back with the best advice. PLAN EVERYTHING! She said to plan every bite, every meal, every step I'm going to take.

So that is my plan, to plan!!

Monday:
 Breakfast - 2 pieces of 45 calorie toast (2 WW Pts)
                   2 TBSP Peanut Butter (5 WW pts)
                  Orange (0 WW pts)

 Snack -  Banana (0 WW pts)

Lunch - Walmart Salad

 Snack - Yoplait Yogurt (2 WW pts)

Dinner - Unknown still

So plan this week every bite and step you take and let me know how it works for you! My BFF comes into town Friday and I really need to lose those extra pounds before we pig out eat super healthy!

Love you all!! Keep it up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment