photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Monday, February 25, 2013

WTHeck is Wrong with Me!!!

I am so frustrated with my eating and my body. I eat really well, and then eat like crap. I feel like I have no self control! I ate two pieces of pizza tonight, and because it tasted so good I ate another, and then I ate what was left on my daugther's high chair. REALLY!?! All of this time I was imagining what one of my favorite bloggers Skinny Meg from Madison's Charmed Life said last week. She took bikini pictures of herself and said she just couldn't believe that she had done that to her body. I have done THIS to my body. I CRAVE horrible food. I have had NO self control lately. I have to get motivated. I have to change my life. I hate the way I look, they way I feel, and the way I think, but
I WILL CHANGE! I can do this! Tomorrow is a new day and I am going to give it all I have!

Keep coming back to see how I'm doing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment