photo Header_zpscdfe0d13.jpg

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Excess

As I look at my calorie tracker, my closet, my bathroom, my house I realize that I don't just have a problem with food. I have an overall problem called "excess". I can't seem to get enough of anything. I have at least 20 bath and body works products in my closet, yet I just bought some new stuff on Black Friday because why not?!? It's really a sickness. I MUST learn to be happy with what I have. If I can only eat 1,400 calories then I only eat that many. If I have 400 body washes then I don't buy a single soap until all 400 body washes are gone. You know what I mean?!
So I'm keeping my original December goals, however, I'm adding: To be content.
I want to relish in all the amazing blessings I have in my life and to be content.

Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment